Sunday, May 31, 2020

“all the good ones are taken”

we look around us and see men and women with rings on their fingers
and think
I wish that was me

"all the good ones are taken"

question for you
where are you looking?
or
the bigger question
what are you creating yourself to be?

if you aren't working on yourself to be the person you would want
the best version of yourself
you are nowhere near ready to be in a relationship with someone else

sure
self love is a life long journey
but at your core
who are you?
and who do you want to be with?
who you YOU want to BE?

sometimes.. the bad ones are taken too
you're just wishing you weren't alone

double check yourself
and think
what are you searching for?
and am I working on being my best self?
or do I want someone who wants to change me because I don't know who I am?

learn who you are first
work on loving yourself
and the right one will come

No comments: