Friday, May 29, 2020

why I don’t ask God to heal me or take my sickness

God created me
perfectly
in my mothers womb

that means he created my collagen
to act differently
he created my nerve system
to work in a way that is different

he created me to be unique and different and rare

so why would i ask Him to take that away?

i'm fearfully and wonderfully made.

and my mission
is to share these things with others
to partner with my Creator
and use my physical voice
to create content that other people can see and hear
so His words can be spoken and used in more lives than just mine

I will not ask Him to heal me
because then I wouldn't be what He wants me to be

I will not ask Him to change my DNA
because this is what he wants for me

I will listen
and do my best to follow in his footstep
and go where He says I need to go next
I want to be what He calls me to be

an Autistic
medical zebra
who speaks His truth into my community

No comments: