Wednesday, April 8, 2020

you'll turn around someday and bump into a blessing

this reminds me of my youngest daughter.

she is so quiet when she walks.
when she was younger, even now sometimes, she would follow me and i kept telling her not to follow me around because i couldn't always hear her and i didn't want to hurt her.

now the pro to her being so quiet when she walks is she could also be sneaky.. good and bad thing. lol

but i say this because she would stand behind me and i wouldn't know it, so when i went to move or turn to do something, i would smack right into her and she would fall or get upset, any number of things could happen.
but even though i reminded her not to follow me around, and pointed out to her that she walked very quietly so please don't stand around something that could possibly hurt her.

but this girl has also been so many blessings for me.
and sometimes, knowing she's behind me, means i can turn around and see her and love on her right then and there.
it made me be more mindful of my surroundings, too.

being more aware of our surroundings can be huge, because we don't generally look around us, we walk around with blindfolds on.

No comments: