Sunday, April 19, 2020

Evolving

the word.. evolve
I think is mostly heard in relation to the clash of how the world came to be, but this is also valid in meaning how we change and grow over our lifetimes as people; not our genetic makeup, but how we learn and mature.

defined but the Oxford Dictionary
to develop gradually, especially from a simple to a more complex form.
to progress, advance, mature, grow, expand, spread, alter, change, adapt

We evolve as we live and grow
How we think
How we dress
How we work
What our values are

How have you evolved in your life, and what are you doing right now that part of that evolution?

Right now, i'm in a space where God is calling me to evolve into someone who speaks truth and speaks any piece of knowledge that I glean from my research and resources.

The Spirit of God is helping me evolve in my soul and my inner being.


No comments: