Monday, March 23, 2020

when I found out I was autistic

It’s hard to know who can handle my deep truths and who I still can’t be myself around.

Some people have a hard time with labels because they’ve been labeled all their lives. I never had the luxury of knowing why I was different, so for me now finding answers in adulthood, labels for why u experience are pure gold. 
Stigma around labels


HUGE RELIEF AND TEARS OF JOY AND OMGOSH IM NOT A BROKEN PERSON!

finding out I am autistic was a breath of fresh air
a weight off my shoulders
made me realize i'm not so strange after all

i'm just different
and that's perfectly ok

I LOVE MY LABELS :) i never had a way to figure myself out. now that I have resources, i have answers. and i better know myself.

my labels rock my world :) 

No comments: