Monday, March 23, 2020

"what God has done for me!"

When you tell people that God has done so much for you.. are you prepared to answer them if they ask WHAT God has done for you?!

WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR ME
He brought an amazing man into my life

He brought an amazing girl friend into my life

He taught me that trusting Him was the best thing I could do, because when I try to do things on my own without His guidance, I don't do very well.

He gifted me with three amazing kids, even though the body that houses my soul is coming apart.

He put me in the right places at the right times. I feel the jobs that I had and the time I had at each one was on purpose, and that in some way, either I was touched or I made someone else's day.

He showed me the most amazing doctors, and guided me in each and every phone call and travel.

He allowed me to be in spaces where I could just be open and real with these people and in doing that, I was able to learn the most about myself physically, emotional, spiritually, psychologically.

He is now allowing my husband to work in an amazing place and provide for us.

He lead us to the best place for us to live.

He has guided us each step in the searching for our new church home.

He is guiding me right now in learning about relationships, what is good, what is bad, what needs to change or not.
He has brought new people into my life when I couldn't bear the thought of not having people in my life who have always been there.

He has blessed me with the capability of being a disabled person with other abilities, and using those abilities to show me that God can work through me, whether or not I think He can.

God has given me a family (my parents and siblings) that always support and uplift each other. He has helped mend bonds and bring us through hard times personally and together.

God has shown me that He can work through people who don't even believe in Him in order to bring me to my knees.

this is not all.. but right now this is the list I can come up with ;)

No comments: