Monday, March 30, 2020

something hit me doing my devotions- book the Worn out Woman

so this paragraph I read in my devotion book yesterday really hit me..

"You may have grown up, for example, with a parent who was sometimes loving and nurturing, but other times was unduly harsh or cruel. Not knowing what to expect, you tried harder and harder top lease. Maybe you felt loved by your parents only when you made good grades or excelled in sports. You still feel the pressure. Or perhaps when you were growing up, you were made to feel selfish if you didn't respond to every favor asked, and the guilt followed you into womanhood. No may be a hard word for you to say."

this really hit my soul and after reading it a couple a times, I was still crying.
wow
I guess my inner child is still healing

No comments: