Wednesday, March 4, 2020

listening to my daughter sing

in church this past weekend, during praise and worship, i could hear my daughters voice beside me.. singing. :)

i'm not sure why this sticks out to me.. she's not really a singer.
usually they are in their own class, so i have no idea if she generally does singing along.

but i had this feeling
just swell up inside of me.
my daughter is singing praise to her Maker.
out loud
not being worried and even thinking of her surroundings
and she doesn't sound half bad :)

she also had a friend with her
and that friend is not a Christian, does not live in a Christian home, but she loves to come to church with us. and she (the friend) also asked for prayer afterwards for a family situation.

i'm in awe
and just so grateful

i know that's not the right word to describe what i'm feeling in this moment.. but there's such a peace and a joy in this.

No comments: