Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Luke 6:38

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.


-----
So God will use the same measuring tool that we do when we measure how we are going to give of ourselves to others.. to bless us with.

Do you want to measure with a pinch?
sprinkle a little love right there.. and i'm good for the week.

Do you want to measure with a measuring cup?
I can put a little here in this email, I can give a little in this hug, and maybe i'll give a little in this cup of coffee. Then i'm done for the day.

I think I would rather measure with the Ocean or the Sky..
I want to see myself as someone who gives of God's love infinitely. I don't want to put a limit on how much or how I share about Him.

There is no limit to God.. why would I measure with something so small and insignificant, when I can measure with the air I breathe?

No comments: