Sunday, March 29, 2020

feeling alone, spiraling into distraction

"When we're spiraling in noise or distract ness, we have a choice to shift our minds back to God through stillness.

When we're spiraling in isolation, we have a choice to shift our minds back to God though community."


Do you/I/we have a community we can rely on to turn to?

Are you connected with someone/other people that you can turn to in order to help you refocus and ground yourself when things get out of hand, or when life gets to be too much?

I have found myself that I have support groups via facebook and a couple people that I can touch base with. I have a traumatizes group, a Christian EDS group, an autistic group, and other people to check in with. I'm very grateful to have these tools and other people who can understand me and walk with me through times that are hard.

No comments: