Tuesday, November 12, 2019

on the trip- finding me in the middle

i got 3 semi's to honk their horns :)
my husband just laughed.
my childish joy
my smile and giggles

a lot of cow farms and a long line of laundry

i found myself pointing out little details of things, or at least seeing them and realizing that i'm noticing them.

i found joy in the warm of the sink water and the hot air dryer at the rest stop.

i told brian and random fact about a tree outside the OCC store. (chinese maple)

brian took me to see my grandma's house and i took a photo of it from the road, and went down the tiny trail to the waterfall and the river and the rocks. such a wonderful place. i walked on the rocks, i got a panorama photo of the river/waterfall/wall. it looked just like i remembered it. on Waldron Terrace in Sloatsburg.

i wore headphones on the way home to muffle the sounds around me.
i used the neck pillow because i've had a lot of neck pain from all the vertical movement.. walking, driving, eating, etc.

my pen is a good fidget. i like to click it. :)

i just learned that highway exits are numbered by miles.

i either always take the bathroom stall that's second, or the one that needs to be flushed. and if i can, i turn the TP to the right way. (why can't people just push the flush button?)

i waved "hi" to another driver, he looked very sullen and seemed to be slightly lifted after that. my husband was like "why did you do that?" :)

No comments: