Friday, November 30, 2018

repercussions of a cheat day

The way i feel today is what I get for having a cheat day on Black Friday. (keep in mind, i plan cheat days, so i know that whatever i have to eat or whatever i do on that day, i know how i'm going to feel the next few days to a week. I knew this was coming.)

i have had brain fog for the last day and a half, almost two days. Today I have inflammation popping up all over my body, which the result of sugar and gluten. The brain fog is the result of sugar, and i have been constipated, really hard bowel movements, ever since Friday. like we're talking painful.

I had serious gas on friday and saturday as a result of dairy.

Sometimes i'll be like "is it worth it?" and i'll have a cheat day. And the next few days i'll know what's coming.
I knew the inflammation, constipation and the gas was coming, i totally forgot about the brain fog issue, and there are other body pains that i'm dealing with right now that are not a result of any of those.

My life with EDS ;)

No comments: