Thursday, November 8, 2018

my matryoshka doll

yay in found her!

I got her quite a few years back, i've always wanted one.
so when i had a little extra money to myself, i made it happen. i went on eBay, i looked them around the amount of money i had.. and found her.

she's beautiful.


this doll taught me something this morning. 

when i told my BFF that i had found her, because I thought I had lost her when we moved over 3 years ago, she said "i remember her". 

I responded "she has a small crack and a little warping, but she's still perfect."

and Bam. 
that made me think of our self image. 

how do i view myself VS other people's view of me. 

this makes me think of a couple days ago when i had a migraine and I posted about a migraine day using my instagram, and my future cousin-in-law commented "you're beautiful!". 
I was taken aback. Huh?
How am i beautiful when my face clearly shows that i'm exhausted and unkempt?


her view of me and my view of myself were completely opposite. 

how do you view yourself? 
remember the Matryoshka doll.


No comments: