Friday, November 30, 2018

Migraine in Colorado

I was at Beth's house and Friday afternoon, I started getting a cluster migraine. In the morning, I laid on her living room couch.
She gave me a neck massage, a lot of tension in my neck. It was hurting to bad I was silently bawling. My neck was hurting pretty bad. My jaw was hurting.
The right side of my face is where most of the migraine pain was happening, my eyes are very sensitive to light right now.
If I just lay here and figure out what my body is feeling.. the left side of my body, my head, my neck, my arm. The right side of my body has the migraine pain and the left side of my head feels like a pulsing moving pain, like my body is running, but i'm just laying here.

I also feel really nauseous and hungry at the same time, like i want to take my Zofran, but at the same time i'm wondering if i can swallow it and if it will stay down.
I wonder if eating something, or even just drinking a smoothie would help.

...

My BFF made us smoothies. <3
Best BFF ever.

No comments: