Friday, November 30, 2018

my mini advocate

Jazmine, my oldest daughter, told me something yesterday when we were shopping at walmart. I don't remember what it was that i noticed, but she said something about when people look at her family weird, or one of her friends.. If someone is looking at them like they're crazy or something, she'll stare them down. She'll actually look at them until they stop.

Apparently she does that with her sisters, she does that with her friends.. if anyone is looking at them like "you're crazy" or whatever, she'll actually stare back at them, kind of glare at them actually, until they look away.

She mentioned that she did that when we were at the Jeep festival thing and i was in the wheelchair with my neck brace on, and she said anytime someone would stare at me, she would stare back at them until they quit. And she said "mom i'm proud of you" and i'm like "ok!". This is.. it's kind of cool, i didn't know this about her.

I know she stands up for people and she's a very awesome person when it comes to being non-bully and she's actually created a club at one point in her school called "the anti-bully club".

That's very cool.

No comments: