Monday, November 12, 2018

candle light

I like candles. I like them, I believe now. But I generally don’t burn them very often, I want to open them up, breathe in the scent, and then close them and put them up on a shelf because they look pretty. 

Candles are make with a wick in the center, aren’t we supposed to burn it? The center of what they are is made to be lit on fire and spread them out the whole area.



I feel like this is what we do with our God given passions. 
He Put something in the core of who we are that is meant to be shared with everyone around us, and a lot of times I feel like we just keep it to ourselves and not let our fire be lit. We smother it. We keep it away from the flame. 

Imagine what could be possible if we let that far of us and let that amazing permeate through our lives and people around us.

You will also notice that as a candle burning and as the wax melts, overtime the wax disappears. that part of the candles, the solid part, disappears and spreads through its whole atmosphere. And what is left is light and space. The heaviness is gone. If you pick up the container once the wax is Melted, it’s so much lighter. Imagine how much less heavy our lives would be if we shared our fire with our world.

Sure is nice to smell that mocha candle :-)

No comments: