Thursday, November 8, 2018

Finding out who you really are- me

Have you ever really just looked inside your own mind and thought, "who is this person? who am I?"

What do i like?
What are my favorites?
What do i NOT like?

For the most part, my whole life i've been pretty easy to please.
I mean i don't like beets. I really don't like beets, i've never liked beets, even when my mom put them on my plate and said "you can't get up until you eat these." LOL
Oh by the way, they cannot be fixed with ranch dressing. I tried.

But yeah, just things i'm finding out about myself.
I am still a cat lover, i will always be a cat lover. I love coffee. I try not to drink it all the time, I try to drink enough water, which, another thing I know about myself, I suck at drinking water. Still workin' on that.

Other things I know about myself.
I am loyal to a fault.
I know a lot of people but I don't have as many friends.
I like to have close friends, people that I can actually talk to and have a deep conversation with. I'm not much for small talk. I do it when I have to, but it's not really my forte.
I prefer to have meaningful conversations.
Instead of "hi, how are you today?" "oh i'm good". No, you're really not today. Tell me how you actually are. I don't want you to give me a canned answer, I want to have a real answer, that's why I ask "how are you?".

Let's see.. what else?
I love purple. When I was younger I always liked blue.
I don't like skirts above my knees because i'm self-conscious about my legs.
I have small hips and i'm finally ok with that. I used to always want more hip because my body is very "slender".. I've always been shaped like a bean pole. I've never really had much curve. But that's ok, because not everybody needs to be curvy!
I am happy with my bra size. My husband wouldn't necessarily agree with that, but I like my size.

I love fingernail polish.
And not for the fact that it's fingernail polish, I don't have to like buy all the fingernail polish.
Some people like to color their hair, some people like to wear makeup because it makes them feel pretty.
I am like that about nail polish. I don't need every color, I just need the right shades. And i'm basically at a point in my collection to where for 1, i'm going to stop watching because it just feels like another thing to do and i don't want to take away from the enjoyment of the polish itself. So i'm gonna stop swatching.

No comments: