Monday, July 6, 2020

remember to listen to your gut

i called my husband this morning because i wasn't sure how to answer a question. i am prone to making bad decisions sometimes when i can't think.

he asked me "how do you feel? what is your gut telling you?"
i said "i don't feel comfortable with it."
"there ya go"

you know, sometimes it may be hard to figure out an answer to something or what you're feeling, but if you remember to listen to your gut.. generally, your body will tell you if something is okay or not.

even though i am prone to sketchy decision making, i can still trust my got to help me figure out what my opinion or my viewpoint is.

thank you, hubby, for helping me remember i can, more often than i think, rely on myself.
my inner voice is important to listen to.

No comments: