Monday, February 3, 2020

knowing someone everywhere I go

my girls tell me sometimes that i should stop saying hi to people everywhere i go
and sometimes they ask "how do you know so many people?!"

well it's because i've had a lot of jobs
which is in part because i've always struggled in the work force
but wherever i work, i want to make sure i'm available to help everyone i work with, that i'm personable, and that i do a good job.

i've recently thought of this as a plus side.

wherever i go, i know somebody. so in this sense.. i can almost always find a way to be comfortable in my environment. as soon as i see and connect with someone i know, as long as it was a positive relationship, i feel calmer. this can help with my anxiety, restlessness and discomfort.

so.. it's good to know a lot of people. :)

No comments: