Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Just go.. someplace...

these are all in my purse..
why?
because I'm a believer
I'm a Christian
and it's doesn't matter what building I gather in
as long as I gather with other believers and seek Him and seek to hear Him
I need to plug in weekly
I need that connection to other people of faith
who believe the same as me
we are BUILT to need connection
we are not meant to do life alone.
plug in



it doesn’t matter what church you go to, there are so many different denominations of Christianity. But in reality we all believe the same thing. We are a mosaic of believers. We are all different pieces of the same higher calling. Get plugged into God, no matter where you feel you have to go. Find a church that tells you about the truth of Jesus and what he did. He loves you.

No comments: