Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Wish.com review

Just to let you know, I had a couple bucks of my own money and I decided, why not try something from Wish? I've heard stories all over the spectrum, I want to try this myself. So I did. :) 

I purchased a dress, a pair of jeggings, and two pair of pantyhose. 
The dress and the jeggings were not in stock, so they refunded them right away. 

The two pair of pantyhose took 6 weeks to get here. It was a week after the date they were supposed to be delivered by. I even got an email a couple days before asking if i had received them yet, obviously i clicked "no". 

So the pantyhose.. I bought them in a size L, because I've been using M's for a while, but my body has changed over the past few years, and according to their size chart I should do a L. So I did. 
The pictures showed that they would be stretchy and tight and silky. 

I will say.. 
they are stretchy and tight and silky.. but definitely not the right size. I should have gotten an XL. *sigh

I like the quality- except that I stuck my finger right through the left leg and put a run in one of them. 
The tan ones were almost perfect, like a coffee color, but again.. definitely not the right size. 

Now I have the benefit of daughters, So I will save this coffee colored pair for one of them to have. So not all is lost. but.. meh. I knew it would probably be a bust purchase. And I was right. :) 

reinforced toe
silky and snug, i like it
oh no!
that is not my crotch.. 
i repeat, that is not my crotch.

No comments: