Sunday, December 29, 2019

every kids dream

My oldest daughter asked me in the car the other day, what store I got my wedding ring from? I told her Zales and she said "so every kiss DOESN'T begin with K". That made me laugh :) smarty pants.

Then my husband said something during the week about dreams, every adults dream (I don't remember what it was). But he said every KIDS dream was Disney Land. "What kid doesn't want to go to Disney Land!" He was recalling a time when he was young that his mom surprised him and his sister after school with a trip to the air port.

But.. I beg to differ.
Every kids dream isn't Disney Land.
My dream when I was little was just to have a quiet room to read, and then time to ride my bike to my one neighbors house, or down to the creek.
I did have a dream of being a teacher or writing books.
But no.. never Disney Land.

No comments: