Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Daily fun

Laying on the couch to rest after I went to my moms house this morning to help her put up some Christmas decor (borrowed her knee wrap.. couldn’t bend without pain). Bent over to take a chip from my snack bowl.. ope!.. muscle cramp left oblique.

Using the steps at home, so much pain in my knees and pressure. I had to text my daughters friend while they were volunteering at church so she could go get my other daughter and come out to the car, because I was too embarrassed to use my cane.
That and I had already taken a shower and didn't have much energy left.

10:15 pm
got some receipts processed, and looked up some SSD and SSI information. about 4 weeks until I get my first direct deposit "income check".

still seems strange. but now i'm exhausted.. my eyes are watering soo bad. i have to have a snack or i won't sleep tonight. i hate when i get hungry just before bed.

No comments: