Monday, August 19, 2019

Praying for miracles

There are people in my life that pray for me, and I love that.
Prayer is an amazing powerful thing. :)
God is an amazing all-mighty creator.

But that's what makes me stop and think.

God is my creator.

Yes, Satan brought evil into the world, and that's why we have illnesses and many other things.
Our bodies are not meant to last forever, and somehow someday, everybody's physical being will fall apart, stop working, and decay back into the ground, since that's where it came from.

So why would I ask for my illnesses to be taken away?
What would that prove?
That I can overcome?
That I'm the product of a miracle.. until my body starts to fall apart again?

I already AM the product of a miracle.
It's already a miracle that I was created in my mothers' body and am standing here today.
LIFE IS A MIRACLE.

So why do we wish away the parts of our life that we were made to do something with?

I was created with a neurological different, which makes me uniquely Autistic.
I was also created with a type of floppy collagen, making me uniquely a medical Zebra, named Hypermobile Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.

Both of these things were placed in my body for a reason, and now the time has come for me to use these things to my advantage in my new mission field.. social media.

--------------

I do not pray for Him to take this away.
He created me to be perfectly unique.
Enduring in Him gives me strength day to day.

If I did not have these specific struggles, I would not be the person I am today, I would not have the relationships I have today, and I would not be forging ahead in a new mission field, blazing a path for my daughters and other people to see and hear about how God works, no matter what we as people feel about our future or how things "should" happen.

I "should" be sent to hell, because I'm a sinner. But I have faith in God, the One whom I know created the universe and everything in out of nothing.

He created me perfectly.
I do not want a miracle.
I do not want to be healed.
I want His guidance and His strength and the endurance that I grow and face and flourish with everyday.. because of Him.

It's not that I don't believe in miracles. It's that I look at life differently.. and I don't want to give up the new grasp on life and my new found strength and faith in God because I'm being selfish.

So pray for me!
PLEASE pray for me!
Pray that I look for the new steps He places in front of me, and pray that I follow in those steps.
Pray for me to have strength as I forge on.
Don't wish for my decaying body to be healed so that I may live longer and happier.
Happiness is not found in health.
Happiness is found in my personal walk with God.

He put just the right people around me, I am married to an amazing man and have born 3 amazing children, and I have a fantastic extended family. I have my God and I have my people surrounding to support me.

No comments: