Monday, June 15, 2020

relationships - closeness

Part of my devotions was thinking about who your circle of mom friends is, and i didn't think of many people, literally one or two. But one of my dear friends was the first person that came to mind. And i'm learning this is okay - to not have an actual circle, it's OK if that circle only consists of two or three people.
Whatever is healthy for my brain in my life. :)

At least i'm not doing life alone. That's the important part.

I have lots of friends who are in other circles that don't generally mix together. So because they are in other circles, they don't generally stick to me. But I don't mind, because that keeps my circle uber small, and I like it that way.

I like knowing that I have random friends scattered around who I can depend on.
They might not be close to me and know all my random inner deepness, but that one person does.

It's OK to be not good at relationships or keeping up with other people.
As long as we're making an effort to continue to be connected to the important people in our lives.

No comments: