Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I can’t to do the job, but..



I can't sit behind a desk for too long, or stand for too long.
I can't lift more than 10 lbs without something in my body shifting the wrong way.
I can't jump up quickly to do something without fear of dislocating or fainting.
I can't do data entry because I miss details, even though I think i'm doing it right.
I can't hold detailed conversations (especially not for very long) without it zapping all my energy, making me lose my focus and possibly meltdown.
I can't tell you that i'll be able to work at a certain time because I don't know what my body will throw at me next.

But I can.. wake up and take things day by day.
I can be at home in case one of my children calls and needs me.
I can share my life through words.. because God gave me the passion, gift and avenues to write.

No comments: