Wednesday, January 15, 2020

god knows.. mermaid tail

There's this little girl in my house who has wanted to have a mermaid tail blanket for a looonnnggg time.. and then I got one from a friend in the mail in MY size.
So this little girl has been asking me on and off to use my tail and sometimes I say yes, sometimes I say no.

I saw one for sale on a local Facebook marketplace posting and was going to get it, but my autistic symptoms got in the way and I made the seller angry, so I just backed off and didn't get it.
Well... this was in the clearance when this little girl and I were shopping the other day.. and I told her we would get it if it rang up a certain price.
Lo and behold, it came up 20c under budget. ;) So this little girl went home very happy yesterday and enjoyed sleeping like a mermaid.

She really is my mini me. :)
And God knows our hearts.
He knows our passions, our wants, our desires. And even though it may seem small.. he knows about a little girls want for a mermaid tail.

No comments: