Monday, July 1, 2019

inspiration from "Love Does" by Bob Goff

I was going to turn this into a Facebook post, but then I just kept finding new things to write, new things to share, so here it is. :)
As always I SERIOUSLY encourage you to purchase and read this book.
"I used to think that taking a risk would reduce the number of friends I have, but now I know that love draws more people in.
Living a different kind of life takes some guts and grit and a new way of seeing things.
You just bring all the game you've got. Not surprisingly, the game you've got always seems to be enough.
The one of the things about love. It doesn't recognize boundaries and never obeys the rules we try to give it.
I usually just try to figure out what the next step is and then do that. After that, things start happening. Things that perhaps have God's fingerprints on them. You'll know which ones do and which ones don't. Pick the ones that do.
Pick something you aren't just able to do; instead, pick something you feel like you were made to do and then do lots of that. You weren't just an incredible idea that God never got around to making.
He made us to dream. We were meant to dream a lot."

No comments: