Tuesday, July 2, 2019

becoming lost.. journey to finding myself again

Sometimes i just feel so lost and over-turned as a person, with everything I deal with in my own body and mind, and now knowing who i can really talk to about different points in my life..

like when i know something in happening in my mind because of POTS.. who is ok to talk to about that?
when I know i'm over-reacting or becoming overwhelmed because of Anxiety or Autism.. who can I turn to that could help? talk me through it, help me focus.

....
It really is true..
when someone has invisible illnesses and mental health issues.. it's a very different life.
There's never really one person you can turn to for everything..

And it truly does feel like you're losing yourself.

Not in a depressing way, necessarily.. just knowing you'll never be the same you that you used to be, and a new lifelong journey of being ok with the new you, and getting to know yourself again.

Hi Cami.. I'm Camella.

....
In this also realizing that the only 1 true being I can turn to for all of it is my heavenly Father. So I am becoming more purposeful and driven to become close to Him. Because whenever I try to turn to people.. now knowing which one of them can hear me and help me.. I become lost. I start to spiral.

I need to find a quiet place a reach for Him in it.

No comments: