Wednesday, October 17, 2018

something from my weekly women's bible study right now

something I got out of this last week of the women's bible study my mom invited me to at her church.. 

"10-16-18
Learn to listen to Him, follow what He says to do, no matter what struggle is may put us through."

These were my own words. 
No, i didn't rhyme it on purpose. (i actually wrote purple, and then changed it to purpose). 

But I think I might print that and put it on our office wall.. or at least somewhere in the house. Maybe multiple places. 

This is a big deal. 

We need to learn to listen to what God is telling us, through whatever avenue He decides to speak. 
And then actually follow through and do what He is telling us, not matter how much we struggle with it, or what we may have to go through to get it done. (discomfort, financial strain, "what will people think of me?", etc). 

!!!!!!!!!!
This was inspired by Revelation chapters 2 and 3. 

No comments: