Wednesday, October 17, 2018

the perfect underwear drawer

ok.. 
so ladies.. 
am i right, or am i right? 

it is SO HARD, like YEARS in the making, to finally created the perfect underwear drawer. 
but i DID IT!

I know this sounds silly and ridiculous, but you get it! (*I see you nodding)

so, first, finding the right shape of undies, whether you like bikini or hi-cut or thong or full-coverage.. what have you. 
then figuring out what type of material you like, or what you have to wear with certain outfits. 

Why are her legs so long?


and then there are bras.. omgosh. NOOOOO
bras suck. 
it's way too dang hard to find ones that either don't poke you with a wire, don't (slowly, over the course of the day) give you "underboob" or ride up in the back.. 
there are way too many scenarios here.. i'm only gonna touch on those couple, but seriously.. 
i've finally found the perfect combination for me! 
and then they start to fall apart *gasp. *groan. whhhyyyyyyy???
comment with your bra issues down below \/ !! 

if you like I can even tell you which ones I've figured out to be the best for me!
i've shopped everywhere, and tried so many different brands and prices and types and sizes and fabrics and .. stopping. too much. 

let's not forget socks! or knee highs! or tights! or footies! or.. 
gees oh peets. 
forget it. 

either way.. i'm FINALLY happy with my underwear drawer. 
*high 5ing myself. 

No comments: