Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Normal.. what?

I'm ok with not following regular social protocol.
I'm ok with not being mainstream.
I'm ok with showing my quirkiness to other people.
I don't want to be like other people. I don't want to have it all together. I don't want to work 9-5 and come home to debt. I want to enjoy my marriage and work at always making it better.

I want to tell people about my beliefs instead of being silent about something that could change a life and a future.
I want to teach my girls that fruits and veggies can be just as quick and easy to prepare and eat as something sugary or oily.

I want to push the envelope when it comes to what I can do. Learn boundaries, learn comfort zones.. and squeeze them just a bit at a time.
I want to always try to make something better, no matter how good it is. There is no perfect.

I want to not always do what is ok and comfortable and expected.

I want to be real, and speak real, and pursue real, and project real, and encourage real.
So many masks.
I want to show people that facades are unnecessary.


Normal: conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal. 

(of a person) free from physical or mental disorders.synonyms:sanein one's right mindright in the headof sound mindin possession of all one's facultiesable to think/reason clearlylucidrationalcoherentbalancedwell balancedall there.

the usual, average, or typical state or condition: "her temperature was above normal"

No comments: