Monday, January 28, 2019

more than you can handle

God will give you more than you can handle. 
*mind blown?*
He does this so you HAVE to rely on Him. 
If you never had to rely on Him, what would be the point of having a relationship with Him?

If i do everything for myself and never let me husband help me or support be or encourage me, what is the point of
me being married to him? It sure wouldn't be just to have sex. I'm not that motivated.

We go through a lot. 
There are high points and low points, hills and valleys. 
If we never feel the need to lean on or draw strength from anyone, there will never be a need for a relationship. 
That's a lonely place.

In your valleys, lean on your faith, lean on what you believe in. Lean on your Father. Trust that He's there for you.
Because He always is. You will never walk alone.

"Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles of any kind come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For
you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a change to grow. So let it grow, for when your
endurance is full developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. (James 1:2-4)"

No comments: