Saturday, May 28, 2022

what some would call “awareness “

 


Awareness means sharing information about a topic that you think needs to be said, heard, or acknowledged publicly. 

Awareness means saying "I think you should know" or "this is what my life is like because of ____ ". 

It ISN'T saying "I'm going to live in this bubble and self-destruct because I believe I can't change, and these things are happening to me and I'm just going to sit here and accept all of it as my reality, nobody can change my mind." No, that's self-destruction, not acceptance. That's asking for pity parties. 

Awareness is about knowing something and feeling the importance of other people knowing it, too.

It's not a personal vendetta, it's not a cry for help, it's not "I think this and it's the only right way to think and you should, too". 



No comments: