Saturday, May 28, 2022

I do not wish to be healed.


Do not twist my words into thinking that means I do not wish to live.
I love living. :) 
But God has created my DNA to be a bit different,
I am created to live a life that is dubbed disabled mentally and physically by human standards.
I cannot and do not function physically like a regular human body. I fall apart like a rice cake.
I cannot and do not function mentally like a regular human mind. I see things more purely and instinctively and sensitively.

I do not wish to be healed because there's nothing to heal.
Our physical bodies were meant to be living vessels for our souls.
They were not meant to function "perfectly" in the way we see perfection.
I am not a mentally malfunctioning corpse in clothing.
I am a fully functioning daughter of God.
He created me to be a little different because.. just because. 
He has plans for me just like He has plans for you.
He has a perfect plan for each one of us.
And we have choices.
And I choose to see myself as He does.

I do not need to be healed.
I need to be seen and heard as I am... a whole beautiful work of art.

 

No comments: