Sunday, March 27, 2022

what is doubt?

Insecurity
Worry
Instability
Criticism
Fear
Disbelief
Lack of love
Following the crowd
Disdain
Rejection
Shame
Humiliation 
Deception

all of these things come to my mind when i think of doubt. it's such an all-encompassing experience when i feel it, not just a word. it reaches into so many aspects of life. i think this is because when i question something, when i have an answer or a thought, it's very multi-faceted. it takes a lot for me to simplify and clarify the rabbit trails that my mind takes. boiling things down to one aspect is hard, because either i think of way too many and i dont know which one to pick, or my mind is completely blank and i can't think of anything. 

so when it comes to doubt, it rabbit trails into every negative part of life imaginable. and it can happen in a matter of seconds. before you know it, I'm completely questioning everything in my life.

No comments: