Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Karma

Don’t leave it to chance 
You're lucky
Rabbits foot 
What goes around comes around
"Karma's a bitch"

What is karma?

Karma is a Sanskrit word meaning “action.” It refers to a cycle of cause-and-effect that is an important concept in many Eastern Religions, particularly Hinduism and Buddhism.

In its essence, karma refers to both the actions and the consequences of the actions.

Importantly, karma is not set in stone, is not out of our control, and is not indirect. By this, I mean you don’t do good things with hopes of getting a randomly good outcome (karma is not doing your chores this week in hopes of winning the lottery).

Instead, it means that the steps of your life, your spiritual development, and your personality are directly molded by your thoughts and actions. Present you affects future you.

https://ideapod.com/heres-great-explanation-karma-really-means-can-improve-life/


So me in my past life effects me in my now life, and me in my now life effects me in my future life?
When did I start living? How do I know which lifetime I'm in? 
How do you die and become another being?
That's confusing.







I think I would rather take my chances knowing that the God of the universe already has my days planned, and it's not up to my goodness or lack of goodness to determine my future. 
And thank you God that I only have one life. 
I wouldn't want more than one. 
This one is hard enough. 
Yes, there is still an effect to what we do, things come from what we cause, but I don't believe that's parts of my eternal future. God forgives me for anything wrong I do if I only ask. Instead of having to rely on myself for my own checks and balances, He's got my back.

No comments: