Sunday, October 24, 2021

when I feel bad about going to bed early..

I feel like I have to have reasons to do things that would be considered a normal self-care thing, but because of anxiety, I have the need to speak it out as if I have to validate things like they are excuses. 

reasons why I go to bed early every night. 

1. I do get tired

2. Either I need to have the quiet or just relax away from the noise of the day and wind down.

3. I need time to myself. 

4. A lot of the day I'm vertical and my back and neck need to have horizontal time. I figure what better way to do that than lay in bed. 

5. It helps me get some more physical rest. 

6. I don't watch tv with my husband before bed anymore, and I'm kind of okay with that, because I'm not really into that much tv anymore. 

7. Sometimes when I get in bed I'm not tired anymore, so I'm wide awake, and that sucks health wise, because my body makes extra adrenaline and I can't help it. 

8. It does help me be awake and ready in the morning, I feel more rested when I go to bed soon after the kids. 

No comments: