Monday, February 8, 2021

If my life were up to me

 My plan was buy a house a couple years after we were married

We wanted to do it on our own, we didn’t listen to other people. 
We both had good jobs
God allowed us to fail and work through a church that would become a home for us in our lowest time. 
God allowed us to buy a house our way without consulting Him so when the time came, we had to call on Him for help and do it His way, because it was the only way left to go.

My plan was to have three kids, a couple years apart each, so I could be a young mom and a young grandma. 
God’s plan was to have them close together, because He knew what my body would be able to handle and he knew that If we did it on our timing, right now, I would have an 8-year old and I wouldn’t be able to keep up with her. 

My plan was to work at the hospital forever because it was solid and it paid well. 
God’s plan was to show me that I don’t know best for myself. 

God’s plan...
Was for me to use my sewing talent to bless other people and save part of his earth. 
Was for Brian to be able to see his dream of being on the road and realize that home is his new adventure. 
Was for me to work at multiple places and touch other lives and meet other people that I would never have known before.

If I hadn’t had the chance to - work at a coffee house, be a waitress, be a young mom, started writing in journals, being on the newspaper team in school, trying to do writing and psychology and professional singing, gone to college near home, had oopsie kids
Then I wouldn’t have - met Brian or his sister, had any type of positive college experience, learned about these health conditions, had these dr’s when i needed them

No comments: