Monday, August 24, 2020

church notes- Thought Bubbles - you need to read and listen to this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY6-_LZ2v20

Elevation - Thought Bubbles
What if I could see what you're thinking right now?

Just because you think it doesn't mean you need to say it.
Some things need to stay in the bubble.

Sometimes the reason we come to God is not the reason He called us.
We have different hats: mine are seamstress, missionary, wife, mom, etc.

Sometimes to deliver you, God has to put you through disappointment.
OUCH
Sometimes I don't want to talk about what God is doing in me.

Create your bubble- simplify, certain people, etc.
"but" = get out.
I know I need to do this thing.. BUT.. no. No but.
You need to do the thing.

He doesn't do things the way you want the to be done.. He does them better.
And sometimes he throws in extra fries. :)
Unexpected extra blessings when we do what we're called to do.. no BUTs.
"My ways are not your ways"

No comments: