Monday, September 23, 2019

Perfect timing

God’s timing is perfect :-) even in the little things. Actually I think mostly in the little things. Because it’s the little things that add up to the big things.

My husband is at work today and I got up to get my kids on the bus by the time he left for work I had already been up for three hours and my body was telling me I needed to rest. Basically I crashed, I was down for three hours. When I got up I kind of mentally kicked myself for being down for so long, but I’m also getting used to the fact that when my body tells me I need to do something, then I need to do it. Because one way or another, it’s going to happen.

So today I didn’t start cleaning the bathroom until close to 2 o’clock instead of usually getting it done in the morning. There I am spraying down the mirrors and I turn around and look at the little decorative shelf in the corner of the bathroom and I text my husband because he has taken it upon himself to use this little shelf as a makeshift art corner ;-). So I text him I thought that comes to my mind about his bathroom artwork LOL. And it being Monday I totally forgot he is in his work meeting, and he texted me back that he was indeed in the meeting and he had forgotten to put his watch on silent. So the text had come through, it had made the ding sound out loud, and it was about artwork in the bathroom LOL. If it wasn’t for all of this timing working together, this Monday could’ve been just Monday and boring and feeling like it’s dragging you down because the weather outside is not great, it’s not that sunny, it’s cloudy. It’s got a breeze but it’s like a chill breeze. So today could’ve been a very different day if that timing had not been spot on.

Thank you God for perfect timing in the little things, just because we need to learn to listen and to do when something even as unimportant sounding as our bodies tell us to do something.

No comments: