Monday, September 23, 2019

Daily devotions

We hear different things like doing it first thing in the morning before anyone else is up is the best way to go, or carving out 30 minutes before work, but if I do it first thing in the morning before anyone gets up I’ll be getting up at 4:30 in the morning and I wouldn’t be able to focus and I wouldn’t be able to be awake enough because I have to get my kids up at 5 AM for the bus and I am still struggling to wake up after they’re on the bus. I honestly think that finding the time and space that works for you best is the best way to go. Now that everyone is on the bus and I have woken up and I have been able to fuel my body so I can focus and not worry about what my body is telling me it’s best for me. My husband is still in bed, he can get up when he needs to. The kids are off to school, I’ve had my coffee and I’m sitting here with my pills and water, ready to dive into the word. This works best for me, what works best for you?

No comments: