Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Crappily Happily (that's my saying, quote me.. no stealing)

so seriously.. what does your life mean to you?
i mean.. not what other people think of it, or what feedback you get outside of yourself.. i'm talking about just you.
are you aware of yourself? are you finding happiness? are you knowing who you are? and BIGGER QUESTION are you ok with who you are?
it's hard enough to be acceptable to yourself, let alone deal with how other people view us or if they accept us.. if we "make the cut".

for instance- i've always gotten along with people older and younger than me, because either i look up to them, or i feel like them. i'm an old soul, but i'm also a child trapped in a decaying adult body. it doesn't MATTER if i feel like an adult.. who honestly does?
there are definitely moments where i'm more "mature" or "responsible" than other, because I have to step into that role for a certain period of time. but that's not who i am.

and as long as I do what i have to do to keep my household and my life running, no matter how smoothly or crappily i do it :) i'll do it the way i need to.

i don't have the time or the energy to try to make everyone happy, or to be acceptable to them.
I have to be acceptable to myself. and that's hard enough to do. LOL

so i'm coining the phrase- Crappily Happily.
i'm Crappily Happily living my life.
my imperfect version of seeking joy in the middle of responsibility.

Camella Dawn Court- Crappily Happily living.

No comments: