Sunday, March 31, 2019

3-31-19 allergies and 24 hour sickness


To an EDS body.. these things are multiplied. 

The allergies that flared up last Sunday have finally almost gone away. Had sneezing and dry eyes and congestion and pain in my nasal cavity for at least 5 days straight.. oils, tea, showers, vicks, more tea, rest, lots and lots of tissues. And these are allergies I just learned I had last year. Wow. 

I went to a baby shower yesterday for a lady i've known since senior year in high school.. almost 20 years now. (wow!!) Had amazing mexican food.. tomales, empanadas, fresh tortillas with chicken and guacamole salsa, and awesome pink punch. 
this morning I woke up at 4 with a headache and the runs. wore sunglasses in the house for a while. was super nauseous, chills.. no fever. 😷😪🙊🙈
Used a cold wash cloth on my neck, had tea, coffee, water, chicken noodle soup and crackers, a banana, figs and walnuts, pickles and american cheese (thinking it might have been a bad POTS episode, to no avail), heated neck massager, heated blanket.
lots of resting, lots of movies, lots of being bored and uncomfortable. i wanted to read so bad, but i just couldn't. 

i'm feeling much better now 15 hours later. 
well.. Sunday is a day of rest. ;) lol. 

Thankful that I could call in grandpa to pick up Zoe from a birthday party.. I did have enough strength to drive her there before it got nasty. 
My oldest daughter is at a friends house and has stayed two nights now. Might be staying another. 🤷

thankful to be able to stay home.. missed church *sigh. 
At least I can pull up the recording online and listen to it later! 
ilovemychurch.org 

No comments: