Sunday, March 31, 2019

3-28-19 aftermath of my daughters birthday party at the barn

I have a feeling I dislodge one or two of my vertebrae every couple days. It's very common for me to feel it pop when I stretch before bed.
                         It's like where the cervical and thoracic spine meet.

I've been blowing my nose a lot lately and now the left side throat lymph node is sore.
(I did figure out that even with my allergy meds, I was riding a horse at the party.. i'm allergic to horses, and EDS making my body very floppy... Also, I went and uncovered the leaves from my garden without thinking about the mold in the leaves.. which i'm also allergic to, and i didn't have a mask on. Oops)

I'm so sore and slow today. While Zoe was getting ready for school, I had her feed the cats because I could barely walk. I crawled up the stairs to wake her up and clean the cat litter.

I was crying everything hurt so bad, before Brian left for work he came over to hug me and I was seated doing some PT. He wrapped his arm around me and said "i'm gonna lift now," and got me standing and just held me while I cried on him and held onto his shirt for dear life.

I'm wearing my tens unit today like an accessory, it's attached to my lower back.

My hips are throbbing, I need to ice them and use my cane.

I have my knee braces on in order to give my legs some stability.

(figured out i had subluxed my right hip, popped back in after the tens unit and some stretching and moving. also found a tender spot on my left foot and left lower shin.. from where I had put my foot in the stirrup and swung up onto the horse.)

But some pain is worth it.
And I wouldn't have changed a thing.

No comments: