Saturday, March 13, 2021

The 23rd Psalm - broken down


The Lord is my Shepherd (this makes me feel comforted and knowing that He is in charge and taking care of me and will bring me back when I'm going in the wrong direction.)
I will never be wanting as long as I keep in mind that He supplies all my needs.
He gives me a place to rest, he satisfies my hunger and thirst for knowledge and and rest. 
He restores me from the inside out. My soul is refreshed and revived through Him.
He protects me, encourages me, leads me, guides me, 
and when the enemy is knocking at my heart and tearing at my soul,
God is the one to bring out the good china and the choice foods that will give me what I need instead of what I'm looking for, and He will do it in the presence of the evil, so they can see that He is good and they have no power against that. He doesn't wait for them to leave me alone, He shows up in the middle of the fight to strengthen me and show His power.
You anoint me and show me the right way to go.
You show me my path and place my feet where they belong. You ground me. You center me.
I am Yours.. always.
I'm thankful for the peace and encouragement and love and restoration I find in You.


No comments: