Sunday, January 16, 2022

What is a state of being?

I never thought about this in a detailed way before a week or so ago. 
I was meandering in the field and I was trying to figure out... 
what?
why? 
I don't know what this "presence" means.
And I asked my friend, and she said it was a state of being.. 
What is a state of being? 

My words were:
"Have you ever exited in a space in time where that's just what it feels like? Existing in a space in time? There's nothing overwhelming or underwhelming, there's no anxiety or depression, there's no thought of the past or feelings for the future, it's just a sense of.. I have no idea what to call the space. There's no fear or judgment or excitement or anything. Its's not negative or positive, it just is. Walking in the field with a cup of coffee and rain that seems to be hardening, hearing the patter of it on my coat, feeling the icy breeze, enjoying the scent of the fresh air, the scent of oxygen I guess.. There's no smell to it. But ... What is this? It's no dissociative, it's not quite grounded, but it's very real. And I don't mind it. :)"


-------------------------------------




--------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------


No comments: