Monday, April 9, 2018

more body stuff.. MCAS, POTS, and other things.


So I have a cardiologist now. 
And have worn a heart monitor, had an EKG twice, CT scan, MRI of my brain. 
(palpitations, vasovagal syncope, neurocardiogenic syncope and POTS) 

I have a neurologist now. 
Have tried two medications now that aren't helping my migraines. I have a follow up on that tomorrow. 

I have been diagnosed by my PCP with thoracic outlet syndrome, hypermobility, myopia, fibromyalgia (so we can work on pain management), pelvic floor dysfunction, scapular dyskenesis, myalgia, unspecified fatigue, polyarthralgia, chronic musculoskeletal pain. 


I have an allergist appt on May 1. I feel like i have MCAS (mast cell activation syndrome). Would explain so many other things, like allergic reactions (the ready i have so many pimples/rashes, feeling flushed), having canker sores constantly my whole life, bladder weakness, the problems with my gut.. 
Oh I can't wait to see what he says.

....

I love that i'm getting somewhere and learning more about this crazy body of mine! 

All of this within a year! 
Just keep pushing, Cami. 
Make the phone call. 
Send the email. 

Get er Done! 

No comments: