Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Being Brave

I have a book that i'm reading through about being brave in different ways..

and the other day my reading really hit me in a different way.

Every day there is a challenge or a question at the end to continue to help you grow and change and think.
This one challenged me to think of one way that I noticed that I am brace, and it really started to hit me that I have become a lot more brave about.. me. I'm finding my new journey in life I think, I'm becoming more outspoken about who I am, more outspoken about what I feel and what I learn day to day, and because of this I am intrigued by the way my body is working and not working, and the way my brain is working and not working.
And i'm finding myself wanting to be an advocate for other people like myself.

I'm finding that I want to write again and that I want to read again. And that i'm stepping away from the sewing chapter in my life.
Also that i'm finding more courage within myself to step away from things that are unnecessary because I want my future to be more positive and I want to challenge myself in better ways.


I'm finding that my dream of being a stay at home mom and sewing for a living has come to pass..
it has come..
and it has passed..
and the door is closing..

and a new door is opening.
And the dream that I had to be a writer and to pour out my words is now coming to fruition.

I love where God is taking me and what He's doing in me and watching things unfold and come together.

It's been such a crazy journey..
There are definitely parts of where I've been that in all honesty I would want to leave out of my story.. but I know that all the parts of my life so far have to led me to where I am now, the person I am now, and will lead me into more things to come.

Prayers, love and luck to all my readers. However few you may be.

I write these things because someone needs to.
And I need to pour out my heart,
and open my mouth,

Let's see what these failing fingers can do with the multitude of thoughts and pains that run through my life and through my head. :)

No comments: