Thursday, March 2, 2017

let's see what God has in store for me today

I wake up
I don't have to work today
I have made some plans, but for now, i'm relaxing

It's sunny
It's freezing
a big change from yesterdays "blustery spring day" feel
.. hence the reason for the headache, i'm sure.. 

have papers to read through and sign today
going to exercise because my body needs it
going to a friends house for lunch
and this afternoon going to do some crafting.. 

in all of the plans that i have made for myself
i will also leave room for change

"for I know the plan I have for you" declares the Lord. 

......
let's see what God has in store for me today!!

never forget to leave space and time for the spirit to move. 
slow down
remember patience
and remember that if we don't make time for Him, He won't make time for us. 

just like any physical relationship, it's a two way street. if we don't make an effort, He won't make an effort. 
only the relationship with God is SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more rewarding. :) 

No comments: